- Take a free MCAT practice test with helpful explanations and instant MCAT scores plus access to free MCAT videos
- Click here for helpful interview sites chosen by students!
- The AAMC has released “The Official MCAT Self-Assessment Package”. This new preparation tool will help pre-med students prepare independently for the MCAT exam, allowing a student the ability to identify his or her strengths and weaknesses in MCAT content after answering questions from previously administered MCAT exams.
- Explore more about a career in medicine here.
- Required college courses for University of Mississippi School of Medicine are here.
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA) provides student reviews of medical schools, a pre-med guide, and membership information. Click here to read more.
- Here is the link to Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and recertification training.
- Free MCAT Study Guide: Kaplan Test Prep provides a free study guide which includes formulas, equations, tips and tricks for the content tested on the MCAT. Free Study Guide!
- Free Countdown to Medical School: There’s no mystery to applying to grad school – it’s a step-by-step process, so we’ve broken it down in this handy checklist that will see you through every phase, from planning and exam prep to application and interviews. Countdown!