1. UAMS Pre-Medical Summer Scholars (PMSS) for Underrepresented Students in Little Rock, Arkansas deadline March 15 for freshman through senior undergraduate students from underrepresented groups:
2. Summer Research Opportunity (Pharmacology) at Keck Graduate Institute in Clermont, CA for Biotechnology and Bioengineering June 17-Aug 9th; DEADLINE IS MARCH 1: Click here for more information!
3. Summer Undergraduate Research (Pharmacology) SUPER Program at LSU Shreveport due March 22: Click here for more information!
4. Pharmacology at Loyola Chicago Summer Research:Click here for more information!
6. Hispanic Center of Excellence Summer Undergraduate Mentorship Program at Einstein College of Medicine in NY (Latinex current sophomores or higher):
7. Pre-Health Scholars Porgram (PSP) at University of Southern Florida- first generation students, underrepresented in medicine, rural students, and/or low SES or Pell Eligible students:
8. U Miami Minority Students in Health Careers Motivation Program (Florida): Click here for more information!